SOUTH ASIA PERSPECTIVES
Submission Guidelines for Authors
1. All submissions must be original, previously unpublished work.
2. We accept analytical articles, essays, commentaries, research summaries, and book reviews between 1,500 and 3,000 words.
3. Submissions should be typed in Times New Roman, 12-point font, double-spaced, and should include a brief bio of the author.
4. Please include a brief abstract of no more than 100 words with your submission.
5. We prefer submissions in Microsoft Word format but will also accept Google Docs.
6. Please include a high-resolution headshot of the author to feature with the article.
7. All submissions should be in English.
8. We do not accept or publish submissions that promote hate speech, incite violence or discrimination of any kind.
9. If your submission is accepted for publication, we will contact you for final edits and revisions.
10. We do not pay for unsolicited submissions, but authors will receive a byline and a short bio on our print and website magazine.
11. The editorial board reserves the right to reject or withdraw any publications on grounds such as local laws and policies, and in the best interest of the magazine.